Saturday, April 25, 2009

Update

(25 weeks pregnant)





Baby continues to grow, and of course as a result, so do I (don't be deceived... that outfit hides it pretty well.... I will take better pictures next week)!

I am currently TWENTY SIX WEEKS along! Just so you know, that is coming up on 6 months!!! I can't believe it!

I have my next appointment on Tuesday and will be getting another ultrasound. I will definitely share any new pictures I get at that time. I am excited to see little Robby again and wonder what he will look like this time....

4 comments:

Rachael said...

You look cute, I like the outfit. Is that a maternity dress or just a regular dress? You look so cute.

I can't get over this, your going to be a MOMMY! After all the trials and all the heartache, he's going to be the most loved baby. And make your lives so much richer.

jean toller said...

Hey Jenni! the top looks darling on you! Where did you get that???
Just kidding. That was a fun day!

Mike Kirkham said...

Fatty Patty!

Jenny and Jesse Clinger said...

Hey Jen! You look so great and just so adorable! I'm glad things are going well and your feeling good! Still think about you often and am praying for you.

Little Robby Toller