Thursday, March 26, 2009

Karate Baby

Sometimes I wonder if Steve (a black belt and former karate teacher) has already somehow started teaching our little guy Karate.... perhaps at night, while I am asleep and unaware..... yeah... I am pretty sure he has.... Little Robby practices all day :)

That's right-- Robby. This little boy will most likely be named Robert. And for now, we call him Robby.

Why Robert, you ask?
Well, lets see.....:

Grandpa Robert Toller (Steve's Dad's Dad)
Robert Toller (Steve's Dad)
Grandpa Harvey Robert Schwitzer (Steve's Mom's Dad)
Grandpa Robert Burtenshaw (Jenni's Mom's Dad)
Grandpa D. Robinson Kirkham, known as Bob Kirkham (Jenni's Dad's Dad)

Need I say more?

7 comments:

Erin said...

Robby is such a cute name! And it can grow with him, which is good. Can't wait to see the little guy!

Rachael said...

Cute, any Middle names?

Ash said...

haha I can totally see this lil guy practicing his karate kicks while he's in there. And with the name of Robby he's gonna have that Toller humor too. Oh Jenni I think your in store for some trouble:)

grammanisey said...

Haha! Cute picture! Yes, I believe that you are on your way to having your own little Karate Kid! So fun! He should be full of all kinds of awesome talents, let alone amazingly good looks! :D

Steph said...

Don't you love the little kicks and jabs? Hehe, it's so funny to feel their little personalities, until it gets painful, haha :) I love the name Robert, so cute!!

Natalie said...

You're SO tiny!!! I love the name Robbie by the way... I even brought it up once with Bryce a few weeks ago. Hope things are going well with you guys, you look great!

Ash said...

Hi Jenni & Steve!

This is Darcie. Pretending to do pharmacy at work. Anyway, I'm so happy for you.

So if he kicks like Steve, you'd better save up some money, cuz he might eat like Steve. HHAHAHAHA Just kidding.

Lots of love! Darcie & the gang

Little Robby Toller