Monday, May 11, 2009

28 weeks!


Wow.... I am now in the third trimester. I can already feel that these last months are going to speed by so fast. Man, I love this little baby already..... I just can't get over how amazing it is to have this little person inside me and to think that in a few months I'll be holding him in my arms!!! What a miracle this whole process is.
This week I made myself this dress.

It works well with the pregnant belly protruding.

My next sewing project I'll be doing is Little Robby's blessing outfit.

I am making that little suit on the right (not doing the bonnet though....). Hopefully it turns out alright!

13 comments:

Rachael said...

You did a really good job on the dress, it looks cute on you!

I can't wait to see how the blessing outfit looks on him. I also can't wait to see if he ends up having red hair, with the name you guys chose. And with how Carden's hair is so red.

Rodarte Family said...

Seriously, your talents are never-ending! That dress is so cute! I wish you lived nearby . . . I could use some sewing lessons : )

The Ziemers said...

I love that dress! You looked awesome on Sunday. You have some really great ultrasound pictures. That one with the eye is a little freaky. :)

Dustin and Kellie said...

Wow! Are you talented or what! Go you! Your Awesome!

jean toller said...

Jenni,you are finally starting to show!! The dress you made is darling!! You are so talented. We are getting excited for You and Steve to be here and have a fun baby shower!!

Rory & Lori said...

good work! What a cute dress and I love the pregnant belly :)

Megan said...

What a beautiful dress for a beautiful girl! Happy (late) Mother's day!

Shelly said...

You looks so cute! You always do.

grammanisey said...

Yay! The dress is beautiful! Good job! :D

Julie Sacks said...

That is amazing! I wish I had sewing skills. My best is curtains and blankets and we all know how easy those are!

Karen said...

You look so darn cute preggo! Way cute dress! I can't wait to see what the blessing outfit looks like.

Blatter said...

You are an amazing sewer! If that is even a word. I love the dress!

Maria said...

You made that dress? I'm impressed:)

Little Robby Toller